X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group flight videos

Hi!

Just thought when ever I get the chance to record during a group flight, I'll upload it and let you guys watch, most videos (Like one below) include cinematic video during the middle of the video if you like that.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZhy6xQgNfc

https://youtu.be/GZhy6xQgNfc?t=1m12s ...1:12-1:22... :hopelessness:

@Unknown, a post was made in some other thread the other day (can I get more vague?) about recorded audio... some folks may be sensitive to having their comms recorded, so if you could find a way to divert Discord audio to a different device (or otherwise exclude it from the audio capture), you'd help avoid any concerns in that regard. Otherwise, nice video (and flying)!
    Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

Interesting video. And yes, please remove my voice from the audio track. I'm identifiable in several places. I habitually don't give permission for my voice to be rebroadcast, even when someone is courteous enough to request it ahead of time.

However, don't let that dampen your enthusiasm for recording, as videos can be good. Just ensure that (a) you tell people beforehand and (b) you assume that people are not OK with their voice being used rather than assuming they'll be OK with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wingman View Post
        https://youtu.be/GZhy6xQgNfc?t=1m12s ...1:12-1:22... :hopelessness:

@Unknown, a post was made in some other thread the other day (can I get more vague?) about recorded audio... some folks may be sensitive to having their comms recorded, so if you could find a way to divert Discord audio to a different device (or otherwise exclude it from the audio capture), you'd help avoid any concerns in that regard. Otherwise, nice video (and flying)!
        I agree with Wingman. A friendly hey does anyone mind if I record Discord voice chat in my video would be an easy way to do it, (if you plan on publishing.) Also you can make your videos more "realistic" if you remove the red text that says recording and breaks and such. You have to do this in the FSX.cfg file though.

Other than that, nice video : )

If you need help with setting up voice settings, let me know, I can try.

Comment

By the way, we have an entire forum dedicated to videos and screenshots! :eagerness: On the other hand, flight specific videos are often best as replies to the particular event thread specific to that flight, just like people often post screenshots of a particular flight to those threads. Either way, it's often more appropriate than a separate thread in General Discussions.

Comment

That video was BS! 'id you see how visibility he had? And where were the gusty winds? He had all of the good weather and didn't share, made us land in thunderstorms.:rapture:

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              That video was BS! 'id you see how visibility he had? And where were the gusty winds? He had all of the good weather and didn't share, made us land in thunderstorms.:rapture:
              Ya sorry xD I've been busy editing the videos and doing other stuff and haven't installed ASX. I can't wait for AS 2016 which is coming out soon.
              Originally posted by Storm View Post
              Interesting video. And yes, please remove my voice from the audio track. I'm identifiable in several places. I habitually don't give permission for my voice to be rebroadcast, even when someone is courteous enough to request it ahead of time.

However, don't let that dampen your enthusiasm for recording, as videos can be good. Just ensure that (a) you tell people beforehand and (b) you assume that people are not OK with their voice being used rather than assuming they'll be OK with it.
              I unnderstand your concern, but I don't think I can remove the audio since shadowplay records all audio as one track. If you would like, I can comptely remove the video if need be.

Comment

You can edit the audio with an editor. YouTube may even have one built in now. There are ways to record seperated audio, I'm not home right now to play with shadowplay... other programs are a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis View Post
                  You can edit the audio with an editor. YouTube may even have one built in now. There are ways to record seperated audio, I'm not home right now to play with shadowplay... other programs are a possibility.
                  I would have to remove complete cliips of me talking or of sounds, again, I don't mind competely removing the video.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                  Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X