Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I here, and I not? Huh

Well I guess you could say I am here in spirit?

For those of you who do not know me, my gamertag is Jcom, but my actual name is Jake. I've been with MSFlights for 4 years now and unfortunately have not been around for a while.

So about a year after I joined the community, I had the honor to become a Senior Operator. Back in my hay-day I was quite active and seemed to be always on. As of recent, I relinquished the badge due to my inactivity and other "issues" that are ill to discuss.

In late 2014 I got involved with Civil Air Patrol and before I knew it, I was inducted onto staff at Squadron level as a Flight Sgt. It is crazy how much time you can devote to the program. Now, I sit as a Flight Commander and as a C/SMSgt with 2 years under my belt come October.

Well one thing led to the next and I ended up doing a bunch of stuff for my squadron. Every now and then I am asked to do some Public Affairs work, Safety, Communications, Emergency Services...Aka a lot of time consuming events.

Now as we progress into the summer, more airshows start coming up which draw CAP cadets in like crazy and more training schools etc.

FSX and my experiences here have followed me into CAP! We have recently put together a simulator and luckily I had FSX and we were able to put everything together fairly inexpensively.

Check it out: Excuse our messy supply room
    [B][SIZE=1] "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever
    walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
    for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."[/SIZE][/B]

You need a haircut.....
    [COLOR="#008000"]Josh
    CW4 US Army Retired [/COLOR]:)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
      You need a haircut.....
      Hell if I go any shorter I wont have any. Did that once before.. Too cold on my head.
      [B][SIZE=1] "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever
      walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
      for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."[/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X