Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant get into anything....

So I ha been in this site a month ago....no problem-bought a new computer to enhance my flying but cant even log into the site thru FSX, and nobody seems to be in the backup team speak site. I see folks flying but cant get in....is there something I am not aware of? As I said I had been in here before and know what I am doing so I don't understand........

Upon reading of your problems, VonKyzer, I checked out all our facilities. FSX classic is working at IP 23.255.207.47. The main TeamSpeak at ID msflights.net continues to be inexplicably down but the backup TeamSpeak at ID backup.msflights.net has people on it. The FSX Steam Edition North American and Australian servers are on line and active with pilots. I'll check tomorrow to see if I read further from you of your success or continued failure to connect.
    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Originally posted by VonKyzer View Post
      So I ha been in this site a month ago....no problem-bought a new computer to enhance my flying but cant even log into the site thru FSX, and nobody seems to be in the backup team speak site. I see folks flying but cant get in....is there something I am not aware of? As I said I had been in here before and know what I am doing so I don't understand........
      Practically anyone who tries to log on the primary FSX server can do so, and Bob gave you the correct direct connect IP address in his post above. I would suggest you first try to connect to the primary teamspeak server at msflights.net (or during the few times we are using the backup server at backup.msfights.net). We only run one teamspeak server normally so try the main one first, and if that is down go to the backup. Once you are able to connect via teamspeak the process of helping you with other problems is much easier. Also check our website at http://msflights.net/forum/content.php. Check the page for the status of both the teamspeak server, and the FSX server. If others can log into both, the problem is usually at your end.

-Coast
      "Having fun with friends! "

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X