Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New approach to virtual aviation information.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New approach to virtual aviation information.

Hi guys i wanted to take a min to let you all know about a new site i have set up for all aspects of flight sim.
    It is not a fsx community has no teamspeak or servers it is designed to bring all members of virtual aviation together and provide some really useful information.
    Including:
    • News
    • Honest reviews conducted on a normal pc not an i7 super pc
    • Latest development previews.
    • Meet the makers where we approach some of flight sims biggest names and ask the questions you want answered.
    • and much more.

We have already confirmed meet the maker (Q&A)sessions with:
    jrschphol,Sim720,A2A simulations,Wilco publishings,Aerosoft,Aeroplane Heaven,Fly tampa and we are talking to dovetail,orbx,Flight one and a few others.
    I would really love to see as many of you as possible on the facebook page and website. (details Below)
    it really is a unique chance to connect with the guys we give our hard earned money to and get answers on what they are up to.
    oh and did i mention a few freebies and competitions along the way.
    Hope to see you there soon.

Facebook link- https://www.facebook.com/groups/flightsimunite/
    website link - http://www.flightsimunited.co.uk
    Thanks guys.
    sigpic

Wouldn't this be more beneficial as an arm to MSFlights.Net rather than a separate entity?

You have forums on that website; there are also references to members throughout the site content and in it's singular forum thread..

"We Aim to connect all corners of the virtual aviation community together" - is this not the definition of a simulation community, i.e. MSFlights.Net?

Comment

no we provide a place for people to find out the latest developments in all aspects of virtual flight we do not have any servers of offer a place to go.
      The forum is for users to submit questions they want put to the developers.
      We aim to be totally impartial and integrating this in to a community like msflights would cause the opposite effect to what we want.
      think of it as a free site that offers what pc aviator etc charge a subscription for.
      We will be approaching big community leaders like msflights for a Q&A session in the future but for now we have had a massive positive feedback from big developers that is our first point of call.
      This is not aimed at taking people away from any fsx teamspeak or server infact it is the very opposite it is to encourage people to become more of a community of like minded hobbyists as opposed to a group for x-plane a group for p3d etc.
      and if the likes of msflights provide that space lets let people know and choose where they dedicate there online time.
      sigpic

Comment

Nice to see a Beluga.
        If you don't use BOINC or World Community Grid then you should!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X