X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update about my absence.

Hey all.

I have not been on TeamSpeak much or even on the servers for FSX much. As some of you do know and some of you don't know, I have joined Civil Air Patrol. And having this work load since I started high school has been a real eye opener. I would be on now, but this upcoming week I have midterms.

I am having a wonderful experience in CAP though. Tomorrow I will be visiting the Johnsville Centrifuge and Science Museum here in Warminster, PA with my squadron. (I will take some pictures tomorrow to share with everyone)

Here is a poster I received last night that our aviation instructor that used to work for Lockheed Martin gave us. (Excuse the iPhone quality)
    [B][SIZE=1] "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever
    walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
    for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."[/SIZE][/B]

Jcom, I'm glad your journey in CAP is soaking up your time. It's a very good organization. I wish I was still an officer on the senior side, but college got in the way. Stick with it man! I had a cadet get nominated to the Naval Academy. CAP can take you places. Keep up the good work cadet!
    When God finally says, "King, my office. Now!" I want to go barreling in there half spun out with holes in my clothes, smoke rising from me, and my hair in a mess. I want to be busy. I don't want to go explain myself and not have a great story to go along with it.

Comment

Thanks for the update jcom, glad you are enjoying cap!

Comment

Way to go with CAP! A very good organization as mentioned.

I did almost seven years back in the day with the Canadian counterpart, the RCAC. (Royal Canadian Air Cadets)

Comment

I too was in the Civil Air Patrol. I made it to cadet Captain. That bought me two stripes upon enlisting in the air force. Don't know if they still do that, but it was a good thing for me.
          Greetings from Dale
          Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X