X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm Stalkers Event!

Storm Stalkers Tuesday Night Meeting

This event is only open to members of the MSF Storm Stalkers Group. Being such, the Teamspeak room will be locked with a password. That password has already been distributed to official members. If you are an official member of the Stalkers and you do not have the password, let me know. If you are not an official member, and would like to join us, you must submit your request at least 24 hours prior to the event in order to be able to fly in it. This rule is to assist the group with keeping the Teamspeak professional and task oriented. There are not exceptions to this rule.

We will always allow the aircraft we have chosen for the group.
    HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
    See my videos Here

Here is the Plan...

SeraSota Fl to St. Augustine.

KSRQ~AM~OCF~IAK~KSGJ

Download the Plan: Here
    HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
    See my videos Here

Comment

Hi I saw your post and was curious about what happens in the Storm Stalkers. I'm interested in what goes on. I've been playing on FSX servers for a while and i'm just hoping to get a brief summary what happens.

Comment

asteve, thanks for registering on our forum. The initial formative dissertation on what the Storm Stalkers do and who they are can be found here:

http://msflights.net/forum/showthrea...STORM+STALKERS

That post is located in our Forum / General Forums / General Discussion / It LIVES..... dated 26 October (if the link won't work for you).

Briefly, the Storm Stalkers use one of two third party weather engines (HiFi Tech's payware Active Sky Next sp1B or FreeWX, a freeware) that enables foul weather generation in FSX. Then the Storm Stalkers fly into such storms and have adventures. There are several freeware Storm Stalker related freeware aircraft and paints available in our forum file vault. If you're still interested after reviewing this information, contact one of the Storm Stalkers listed in the linked web post on our TeamSpeak and ask for help and to join.

Additonally, when you come on Teamspeak, ask one of the forum administrators to validate your forum registration. I am one. HawgDawg (who organizes Storm Stalker flights) is another.

I hope to see you there on Tuesdays. Be sure to get started on your investigation, familiarization, software installs and joining plenty early. Showing up at flight time Tuesdays will get you lots of help but you probably won't be able to actually fly until you're configured and familiar with procedures. It ain't hard.
        Respects, Bob ...

Comment

This is what we do
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]3437[/ATTACH]

Comment

Nice one!
            Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

thanks

Comment

thanks

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X