Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska Tours

These flights are based off snow dog tours scenery and are located in Alaska. There are 147 float plane and airports covered in this scenery. These flights will continue for several weeks so there will be lots of fun to have with this!!!! The scenery file for these flights is located for download in the teamspeak main lobby file browser. Do not install the exe for this scenery to fsx. change the path of the exe to a folder on your desktop because you will have to manually place these files where the need to go. If you have never installed scenery before contact me [ROBO] in teamspeak and i will walk you through the process.

The next flight will be in low wing GA aircraft example I will be in the [Baron 58] that will keep speeds of 180 kias and the stops will be as follows.
    starting at PAOM
    PATC
    PASH
    PADE
    PAOT

flight level will be roughly 2000 ft

here is a link to the pln. for the flight!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/431of7ih4m...0Meml.pln?dl=0

This is the best scenery I have seen for Alaska and it makes for great bush flying so grab the scenery and come join me for some good times in Alaska Flights!! These flights will be continuing for several weeks. I expect them to add up to at least four months of Saturdays!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X