Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around the World/ Back in time continues: 1871 Florianópolis

Hi guys! Looks like its time for another night of delivering cargo in those majestic Herkey-Birds!

Thursday night we will be delivering Oktoberfest supplies to 1871 Florianopolis Brazil. ...Wait... Oktoberfest in Brazil? HQ must be out of their mind this time!

Thursdays flight plan is as follows:

SUCA departure
    SUMO
    SBCO
    SBFL

As always with these Around the World flights the preferred aircraft is the timeless Captain sim C130 Hercules, but feel free to use any cargo prop that can maintain 270 KIAS at around 25,000 ft. Please do Not bring a jetliner to this event because they stick out like a sore thumb and are a distraction. Many suitable free planes are available from Storms skydrive including the excellent Antinov AN-12 and Howard :http://tinyurl.com/storms-onedrive

Please click this link for a flightplan and handy kneeboard for this flight:
    http://msflights.net/forum/showthrea...ll=1#post12294

Hope to see everyone there!

Happy landings,
    Lazer

Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Hi guys!

Heres a handy kneeboard for Thursdays flight containing all the airport info:

Click this link for a flightplan file to use in you in game GPS:

Hope to see everyone there!
    Happy landings,
    Lazer

Comment

Just a reminder for tonights flight!
      We will be departing SUCA at 9pm Eastern to venture into southern Brazil.

Please join us for Oktoberfest in Brazil! Hope to see you all there!
      Happy landings,
      Lazer

Comment

Video from Thursday night

Hi guys!
        Here's a little video of the gang delivering cargo to southern Brazil, set to one of my favorite songs. Make sure to watch it in 1080p!

Hope you enjoyed it. Here's to many more great nights of flying!
        Happy landings,
        Lazer

Comment

Great flight as usual and very nice video with a nice choice of background music. I always enjoy the opportunity to come along for a leap back in time with your quantum drive. Regretfully I was rejected by the server 3x during this last flight and bailed out but look forward to your next venture.

Comment

Excelente video, excelente música que acompaña las imágenes de este vuelo! Espero poder compartir con ud. alguna de estas aventuras, gracias por compartir esta buena experiencia.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X