Air assault 2014

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air assault 2014

Welcome this years Air assault 2014 brought to you by RAF-VIRTUAL and MSFLIGHTS.NET.

Air assault is an annual virtual airshow organized by RAF-virtual.Air assault is open to all pilots from all communities and we are very proud to be hosting this years event on the msflights.net server and will take place at EGXP in the UK.
    We welcome all skill levels and encourage spectators.
    So whether you are part of an fsx display team,a solo performer or just want to show off your aircraft in a fly-by this is the event for you.
    There are some basic rules for anyone involved and they are:

1. As this event is taking part on MS FLIGHTS.NET'S server all groups/communities are required to follow msflights rules.

2. All pilots/teams wanting to get involved must register for the event and specify the aircraft you will be flying including the maker of that aircraft.

3.Please be patient as there will be a wide range of skill levels taking part.

4. most importantly remember we are all aviation enthusiasts and all want to have fun without fear of judgment.

The schedule will be as follows:

The 4th and 5th of September are arrival days and all participants are required to arrive on either day. If you have not made an appearance by the morning of sat 6th of September we will struggle to allocate you a time slot for practice.

Sat the 6th will be allocated practice times all aircraft are expected to be holding short of the runway 5 mins before your departure time.

And finally Sunday will be the main event with strictly controlled time slots for all performers If you miss your slot we will try to accommodate you towards the end of the day but this may not be a possibility.

ALL WISHING TO PARTICIPATE MUST EITHER COMMENT BELOW WITH DETAILS OR FILL OUT THE REGISTATION FORM ON THE PAGE BELOW:

http://raf-virtual.enjin.com/airshow

flight plan is as below:
    RED= RUNWAY
    YELLOW= DISPLAY ZONE FOR HELI'S AND ALL AEROBATICS.
    BLUE= FLIGHT PATH FOR FLY-BY DISPLAYS.
    BLACK = Spectators.

Airport information can be found here- http://airportguide.com/airport/Unit...QZ/runways.php

We look forward to seeing you in the skies soon from all at raf-virtual and red arrows.
    Smoke on go!!!!

FSX SERVER ADRESS = 71.231.12.143
    PASSWORD= SCAMPTON
    sigpic

Well I've asked aerosoft if we could borrow an a319 beta version for the airshow and I'm still waiting on an answer. No promises though. Btw this is Kamil.

Comment

Originally posted by Djchanas View Post
      Well I've asked aerosoft if we could borrow an a319 beta version for the airshow and I'm still waiting on an answer. No promises though. Btw this is Kamil.
      They said no soz

Comment

What time (UK Time) is the airshow running from-to?

I would like to participate but I'm busy that day (Sunday) until late afternoon/early evening.
        Last edited by WarbirdPilot; August 24, 2014, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Hi warbird the main event on sunday will start at 12-midday uk and run till 2am uk later if needed. hope this answers your question anything else you need to know contact me.
          sigpic

Comment

This years air assault will be hosted on the msflights bigbox server and the session will be password protected to avoid trolls/uncontrolled aircraft the ip and session password will be published here the day before the event ie the 3rd September.
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, that's great, I should be able to participate.

Comment

Edd, please look for my forum PM re: BigBox configuration. VRS TacPack is turned OFF. Please retest for lag issues previously reported and text my cell with results. You have my cell number or get that cell number from anyone. I'm on the road, not able to log in for 2 days. Best of luck, RAF Virtual.
                Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Edd, do you mind if Flyrz.net joins in on the event. I would love to talk, email me at flyingdreamz@flyrz.net

I should be there doing a solo demo in the Lancair Legacy or the Pitts S-2b.

Thanks,

Comment

Hi bob thanks for that I didn't notice the pm we have now retested the server and it is working fine thank you so much.
                    And Dakota we more than welcome the flyrz.net team the event is open to all just requires a quick note of what aircraft you intend to fly.
                    As for the talk we are currently on our TeamSpeak due to training being stepped up the week before air assault but we will be regulars on MS flights and still call it home.
                    If you want to talk and don't see us on flights.net you can find us here- teamspeak-3.clanplanet.co.uk:10045
                    you and your community are welcome anytime.
                    Kind regards Edd.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by edd2287 View Post
                      And Dakota we more than welcome the flyrz.net team the event is open to all just requires a quick note of what aircraft you intend to fly.
                      As for the talk we are currently on our TeamSpeak due to training being stepped up the week before air assault but we will be regulars on MS flights and still call it home.
                      If you want to talk and don't see us on flights.net you can find us here- teamspeak-3.clanplanet.co.uk:10045
                      you and your community are welcome anytime.
                      Kind regards Edd.
                      Wilco, I will try to find you tonight or tomorrow when I have some time.

Comment

I have one more request of Edd and Flyingdreamz... Airwolf texted me wanting to use BigBox VRS TacPack installation @ 21:00EDT tonite. Could one of you contact Airwolf and/or Tiger Team and make mutually accommodating server arraignments to try and serve everybody using BigBox for different purposes? I'm still traveling and not internet connected except cellular data. The VRS TacPack control panel is a black ball bomb icon on BigBox taskbar and the TacPack loading options are upper right, main control panel screen. I cell texted Airwolf to coordinate with RAF-Virtual and Flyrz.net here in this forum thread. I'll forward Flyingdreamz Airwolf's cell text of 3hours ago. Thanks,sorry for the mess, this post is cellular.
                        Respects, Bob ...

Comment

I will arrange that no problem I have the tiger team teamspeak and will contact them thanks bob.
                          sigpic

Comment

I will be participating, just to let you know. I will think what aircraft I'll be flying and let you know.

Thanks

Comment

I will be flying along with someone else (maybe another guy too). The aircraft we will be flying will most probably be WW2 heavy bombers (just not fully decided yet). We will be flying in formation for a few passes over the airfield. I will let you know more details after we have discussed it further.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                              Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X