Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around the World/ Back in time continues: 4000 BC Bolivia

Hey guys! looks like its time for another night of haulin cargo in those Majestic Herkey-Birds!

The singularity-drive has been repaired just in time to send us back to: 4000 BC Bolivia to aid in the grand agricultural and cultural development that took place in the river valleys of Beni, Bolivia

Thursdays flight plan is as follows:

SBTT departure
    SWEI
    SWNK
    SLRI

As always with these Around the World flights the preferred aircraft is the timeless Captain sim C130 Hercules, but feel free to use any cargo prop that can maintain 260 KIAS at around 20,000 ft. Please do Not bring a jetliner to this event because they stick out like a sore thumb and are a distraction. Many suitable free planes are available from Storms skydrive including the excellent Antinov AN-12 and Howard :http://tinyurl.com/storms-onedrive

Please click this link for a flightplan and handy kneeboard for this flight:
    http://msflights.net/forum/showthrea...ll=1#post11657

Hope to see everyone there!

Happy landings,
    Lazer

Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Hi pilots!

Heres a handy kneeboard to use on thursday:

Heres a detailed flightplan file to use on Thursday:
    Happy landings,
    Lazer

Comment

Hi guys!
      Just a reminder for Thurdays flight: We will be departing from SBTT Tabatinga Brazil at 9 pm Eastern.

The singularity drive has been temporarily repaired and will hopefully get us to Bolivia before blowing into oblivion. A brand new and vastly improved singularity drive will arrive soon via "the Amazon."

Last edited by Lazerbolt; July 25, 2014, 07:19 PM.
      Happy landings,
      Lazer

Comment

Hi guys!
        After much delay, the singularity drive has been replaced by a vastly improved system and we will finally be making our way out of Brazil.

Please join us for departure at SBTT Tabatinga @ 9pm Eastern to continue our Around the World adventure!

Happy landings,
        Lazer

Comment

Sound was nice enough to reset the server a few moments ago, thus reducing thus reducing any Singularity duplicity issues.

Hope to see you this evening!

Comment

Screenshots from tonight's flight.

Comment

Here Are my Pic's of tonights Lazer Flight in Bolivia. http://imgbox.com/g/YzN2GWG10V

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X