Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOONEY BIRD FLIGHT: Reno-Stead to Moffett Federal AFLD via Lake Tahoe and Castle AFB

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOONEY BIRD FLIGHT: Reno-Stead to Moffett Federal AFLD via Lake Tahoe and Castle AFB

We will be flying to Lake Tahoe, Castle AFB, and Moffett Federal AFLD. More details soon.

FLIGHT PLAN:

MAP:

"Having fun with friends! "

Just one pic of this flight. Please click on it for a slightly larger one...

Comment

Coast, there were some airport data pics in this thread as well. I found them useful. They look like they came from plan G. I haven't seen the method to get to them however.

Comment

Originally posted by karlh View Post
        Coast, there were some airport data pics in this thread as well. I found them useful. They look like they came from plan G. I haven't seen the method to get to them however.
        • In Plan-G, right click on an airport, or on your airplane if you're at an airport, and select "Show Airport Diagram".
        • You'll get a pop-up with a diagram similar to the ones Coast posted.
        • Blue and green dots are parking; yellow dots are fuel boxes.
        • You can zoom in and out of the diagram using your scroll wheel.
        • You can re-size the pop-up by dragging its borders.
        • You can substitute another airport's diagram by right clicking on another airport.
        • You can get airport details (elev, rwys, freqs etc.) by click the "i" info icon at the bottom left of the pop-up.
        • And you can copy it to your clipboard with Alt+PrintScreen.

Comment

Thanks Storm!

I had not seen the "I" button. That is what I was missing. I didn't really have the time earlier to research it. That's why I sent Coast a quick note.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X