I downloaded the JustFlight Boeing 757 some time ago. Here is [URL="http://www.justflight.com/product/757-jetliner-freemium"]the link[/URL] to it. It is what is known as freemium. That means it is a free download, but you can buy more liveries and models for it from their website. From the website:
[QUOTE]"[COLOR=#384067][FONT=Verdana]Each pack contains two new liveries and, depending on your choice, -200, -300, winglet, non-winglet, RB211 engines, Pratt & Whitney engines, and Cargo or Military models. The Pratt & Whitney engine packs have a custom engine sound set included."[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I flew it a few times by myself. Mostly just putzing around to figure out how all the controls work. Sure enough, every time I would come in for a landing, I would crash the plane just as I touched down. I tried several times to figure out why I was crashing at the same point every time. I even asked Wingman about it. Mostly, he said, it could be caused by your not having enough speed on landing. I tried to increase my landing speed by 10kts and it seemed to have worked alright for the next few landings I made after that. Then I read the manual that comes with the plane. You can read it [URL="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aw7y87629ds5t0i/DwoZI6XF1c"]here[/URL].
Wow. Now I don't crash when I land! I didn't realize that at 100' I should bring the nose up to level. Duh! I was pulling up too close to the ground and too hard. Now I can land at the prescribed speed for the landing like I should. Between 136 and 145 knots. Depending on weight.
I flew a couple legs with Lazerbolt on his round the world trek after work one morning. We left from SMJP to arrive at SOCA. The sun had just set about 20 min before landing. During the final descent, I remembered the little trick I learned. So, at 100', I released the autopilot and pulled the nose to level, and pulled the throttle back to idle. Bam! Perfect landing just past the numbers. I was so happy. Lazer watched and commented on the landing. Autobrakes on 2 and reverse thrust brought me to a slow enough speed to turn off the first taxiway.
Before the flight, I got into the FMC and set it up. It is way easier than the MD-80 I wrote about earlier. This one just makes sense. I understand it was built for the FSX crowd and is not true to life, but is extremely easy to understand and use. If you need true to life, get the PMDG.
I am almost sure that I will be trying out another one of the JustFlight products again before long. Maybe the MD-87 they have available. Then I could compare the two.
Overall, I give this aircraft a 96 out of 100. It's just that good.

Thanks for reading...:sulkiness: