Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight Simulator X: Heritage Salute

Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Very awesome video, Wingman.
    Thank you for the homage to America's fliers.
    Greetings from Dale
    Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

Great video, especially given the circumstances. Cannot wait for the next one!
      Facebook: www.facebook.com/msflights
      Steam Group:
      http://steamcommunity.com/groups/msflights
      YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MSFlightsMedia

Comment

Wingman, I loved the editing. The fades and the other scene transition were awesome. The cinematography was superb. Nobody captures that "from under the belly" perspective like you do in so many of your presentations. The soundtrack brought a tear to my eye but, then again, I cry easily when viewing airplane movies with sentimental soundtracks. That was great pilotage you captured with one exception ...

What's the problem with that Sabre jockey? Looks like he was rushed thru flight school and on to the movie set. Does this noob not know the function of the speed brake? He seemed like he was always recovering position...always. I think this aerodynamically challenged pilot was supposed to be 100 yards behind the Mustang, not 100 yards in front. One could tell from the wingtip contrails that he was constantly overrunning his mark and then trying to fall back into position. Maybe there was a commo link-simulator window focus problem 'cause those gears didn't come down 'til he was 50 feet off the runway. What, the "G" key wasn't working? And why was he landing anyhow? Did he run out of fuel? Nobody else was touching down.

I just love watching your work in such high definition and I appreciate the extra time and effort that that very detailed rendering took. Please continue the good hi-def work. It is truly worth it when viewing your craft on high powered big screen machines.
        Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Wow, Bob. A little harsh on yourself, dontcha think?
          Greetings from Dale
          Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

Beautifully done. Good job.
            Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi
            Dona eis requiem
            Qui tollis peccata mundi.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------
            Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world
            Grant them rest
            Who take away the sins of the world.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Who has read this thread: